Saturday, August 20, 2016

IT'S YOUR NOW TIME! (video)

This is my third video message. It has been more than a month since I released my second video. During the time I was not only waiting upon the Lord for the word to share but I was caught up with fulfilling my desires. I felt impressed to quickly fulfill my desires as they arose and not to postpone them any longer. Proverbs 13:12 says 'Hope deferred makes the heart sick but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.' The Lord seems to be saying this is a season of fulfilment and He doesn't want me to postpone my longings. God knows that when my desires are fulfilled promptly, it also brings much joy to my heart.

Some of these desires were new while others were on my heart for a long while but I just didn't get to fulfil them for some reason. Anyway after God spoke about the season of fulfilment, I started to have a lot of desires surfacing and I followed His leading to fulfill them one by one. Some of them can be as simple as the desire to watch a movie all by myself. This was something I did recently. I watched Star Trek Beyond. It wasn't anything spiritual but I just felt very good after doing it. And I enjoyed doing things by myself recently. It was kind of like I enjoyed my own company.

Hence it has been a busy month for me as I went about fulfilling those desires I had. I took it as an assignment from God. I also thank God that many good things started to happen this month and Heng also received his breakthrough at work. It had been a difficult year for him but thank God He turned things around for Heng's good. August was declared to be a prosperous month by some of the prophetic voices and I received this word for my family. Truly majority of the blessings were financial in nature this month.

So I have been walking and enjoying the tremendous blessings of God this month until Wed when I started jotting down some ideas for this third video message. Once I did that I received the word from God and I was able to record it down. And the topic is 'It is your NOW time!' I hope you will find the urgency of this now word of no delay because God is already accelerating things and the shift in the spiritual atmosphere has taken place. Be greatly blessed by this message!


No comments:

Post a Comment