Friday, September 16, 2016

IT'S TIME TO GIVE BIRTH! (video)

I am so excited to share the latest video message titled 'It's time to give birth! Last month I released the word which was 'It's your NOW time!'. Well, I felt like this latest message wasn't a repetition but a progressive advancement from the last one. In this message, I sensed the urgency not just to discern your appointed time is here but to get ready for that final push.

Many of you have been in spiritual labour for a very long time and you are so weary, almost giving up. I felt that Lord telling you not to give up, not to get distracted now because it is the crux time, matchpoint. It is the climax of the story when your dreams are about to be birthed after you give the final push. Many of you have had so many false closings that you couldn't be sure if this is it. I am here to tell you to doubt no more for this is it, this is really it, the moment you have been waiting for all these years! Start rejoicing because your 'baby' is crowning and about to be birthed very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment