Sunday, October 14, 2018

MY BLOG'S EIGHTH ANNIVERSARY

For the past few months I had been busy preparing Joshua for his primary school leaving exams (PSLE) in end Sep and early Oct. What a great relief it was when his exams finally were over on 3 Oct! It had been so intense for the past few months, especially the few weeks leading up to the exams. Once the written papers started, things moved even faster. But towards the end of the written exams, we were out of steam and could not wait for the exams to end. Thank God that it had been a relatively stress free year preparing for PSLE. If not for the grace of God, it would have been so much worse and stressful.

After the exams, we went on a cruise holiday last week. It was a busy but fun-filled trip. So it was only today that I was reminded by a dear sister that my blog turned eight today. I haven't even been tracking it for the past few years. The last time she reminded me was when my blog turned five in 2015. How time flies! I had not been active blogging especially this year. I was busy internalizing what the Lord had taught me for the past year. So much revelation that He has poured into me. Maybe it is about time that God wants me to start blogging about these revelation. 

In fact, some time ago I read Doug Addison's book on dream interpretations and I started getting understanding about my dreams. I always had dreams since I was young but I didn't understand what they meant. Last year I began having dreams more frequently and some of them were warning dreams. As I received revelation from the Lord about my dreams, I became more in the flow. I learnt that God also speaks to us in our dreams, though not all of them symbolised something. But if a dream was recurring, then most likely God is trying to get a message across to you.

And so for the past few months, I had been practicing dream interpretation for people around me. I believe that their dreams hold the key to their breakthrough. The interpretation from God about their dreams bore witness with their spirits. Some of their dreams pointed to a deeper root cause of bitterness or unforgiveness. It was always so exciting to hear of dreams and receive the understanding of it. As such, I was prompted by the Spirit to share this gift with my viewers. If you have a dream that you cannot understand yet you feel it is important, you can email me and I will ask God for the interpretation. Remember I am here to help you. My email is avinlee77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment