Monday, October 14, 2019

MY BLOG GOING INTO THE TENTH YEAR!

I know I haven’t been blogging frequently this year. The last one was about exponential growth in July. Yet so many things had transpired since then. After we visited a new CG, God also brought us to our tribe. Yes, we were finally plugged into a group of believers who were like-minded, and they were very hungry for the presence of God and His word. And yes, they also greatly desired to see signs, wonders and miracles manifest on this earth as much I did.

After God connected us to this group of believers, I really felt that our lives are forever changed. We have never felt as on fire as we did before. Previously we were feeling like flickering embers but when God joined us to this group, He fanned into flames the dying embers in us and we felt like going through a personal revival. I had been praying for years for God to bring me to my tribe and He finally answered my prayer! It was amazing how He led us to such divine connections. More exciting things are coming!

Well, I was suddenly reminded that today my blog is nine years old. Tomorrow it will be entering into its tenth year. Time really flies. A decade was almost over. Talking about this, we had just crossed over a Jewish new year 5780 and a new decade. This is a decade of Pey which symbolised a mouth. The decade that had just passed was a decade of Ayin or The Eye. We had just been through a decade since 2010 when God had been sharpening our spiritual eyesight and now it is time for us to speak forth what He had shown us in the last decade.

Yes, we just have to speak forth the word of God in our lives and see things change. No more longer prayers of contending or travail but praise and worship for what He has already done. Many are also saying that this is a season of the prophets. I also believe that the prophets are coming out from hiding and their voices would be heeded, no longer ignored. In this new era, worship seems to also take a renewed importance in which we can expect prophetic words to be given during such times.

And when the word of God is decreed, there is inherent power in that word to break through any situation. All we have to do is to align our mouths with His word and to speak forth that word. Yes, the speaking part cannot be understated. This season we shall see the importance of speaking words carefully for life and death is in the power of the tongue. God is teaching us to call those things which are not as though they exist. Hence the creative power of our tongue.

In the days to come I hope to be able to blog more and share about my revelation of the word, during the times of my silence on the blog. Meanwhile I just like to thank you all for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment