Monday, August 17, 2020

GOD’S WORDS COMING TO PASS NOW

I was looking through my past journals and saw this post on 6 Aug 2016 that really seemed to be a now word for this season more than the past few years. Some of the words had already come to pass in my life.

1. Stewardship. How to steward this new move of God. How to continue taking new grounds after the promise manifested. Now the issue is not about breaking through the walls to possess the promise, that is already a done deal. It's like what happens next after victory. Even though battle has been won, there is still work to be done, spoils to be collected. Hence need to rest more because the upcoming months are going to busier.

 

2. Angels. I believe God is opening my spiritual eyes to see angels and how they work in my life, so I can be encouraged, as well as to align with them.

 

3. Alignment. This word has been coming up recently. How to cooperate with God in this season. The key is to draw closer to Him and to hear Him clearly, so that I can move along with His spirit in real time. No delay.

 

4. Major changes. I also got this sense that a shift has occurred in the spiritual realm and in the days and months to come I will see these major changes in my life.

 

5. New wineskins. Let go of the past for God is doing a new thing. Don't put God into a box. Don't be held back by preconceived notions of how God should act. Be open, be flexible to the new sounds, new move, new ways to minister and reach out to the lost. A lot of new things happening since July.

 

6. The wind is in my sails. Finally I got the sense of victory in July, like I wasn't being bullied by the enemy anymore. Now is time for our counter attack. The Lion of Judah is roaring and we are gaining new grounds. God is finally showing up on the scene, no more allowing the devil to attack us. It's payback time. 

 

7. Action time. That means no more waiting around, no more delay. Crossing over from a future tense to a present tense with regards to my promises. Now is the time to take possession of my inheritance. Things are also moving much faster. When things happen, it is around the same time.

 

8. Get ready. Be prepared for the blessing and promise fulfilled. Whatever the Lord tells me to do nowadays, or a prompting from Him, got to do it quickly. Because when He moves, things happen very fast.

 

9. Harvest. Inheritance. I have been seeing messages about harvest time now and about taking hold of our inheritance. There has been increased talk about moving into your promised land and possessing the possession. The Lord also brought to my mind about the harvest to our seed sown in 2011. There is an expectancy that it's going to happen this month.

 

10. Walls of Jericho came down. I also have been impressed since last month that the invisible walls have been removed, so there is no more incumbrance between me and this promise. Just need to try again. And that's exactly what God imparted into me on 31 July, the breakthrough anointing. 

 

11. Worship. The key to seeing the victory before it manifests. Continue to praise and thank God in advance. He is also releasing strategies and blueprints during worship. And also in dreams or visions. 

 

12. Divine connections. God is bringing about such connections, people who will be aligned with me in my next season. I don't know how and who these people are. I have been disappointed before while looking out for such connections but it didn't happen then. But since God brought this to remembrance again, it must be coming soon. 

 

13. Intimacy with the Lord. This is so important as we move forward into the new season and learn how to steward what He has entrusted upon us. Especially crucial time to press into God as a warrior depending on His commander's instructions on how to proceed and fight the war, collect the spoils. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment