Saturday, January 2, 2021

2020 WAS ONE BIG TEST; SENSING ABOUT 2021

Blessed new year to all and welcome to 2021! I had been asking the Lord about the new year for the past week. The only strong sensing about 2021 was about acceleration and a time of being launched out. In 2020 many people seemed to be put on a pause button but once the pause was released, there would be a pent-up acceleration of God’s plans. 

When God pressed the GO button, just like when He showed me the green light, things cannot be held back anymore. It would be released with a fury, a vengeance of sorts. There would be such a momentum to launch us into our new season. Enough of waiting around. It is going to be action time all the way, from now onwards. We have been in a holding pattern for a long while but get ready to take off. We are no longer stuck.

 

Another sensing about 2021 is that there will be an avalanche of blessings. Like the floodgates of heaven open. A heavy downpour is coming. Also the era of signs and wonders and miracles. Like all the pent-up blessings all these years suddenly released in 2021. And when the miracles reached flood stage, we have to be grounded in His word in order not to be swept away. Keep our focus on Jesus and stay close to Him at all times. Especially during harvest times when things get much busier and hectic.  

 

It just occurred to me that 2020 is one big test. It is like the final exam before promotion or graduation. It is the culmination of what I had learnt in the past 13 years. God prepared this final test before launching me into my new season. So if I passed this test I am positioned to step into my calling. Step into all that God has prepared for me in the next season. It was a big massive test because it was the final one. Along the way I had mini tests to assess my progress but this one would determine if I could graduate. 

 

No wonder God was so pleased that He kept saying well done since Nov. Passing this test was no small feat. It was crucial for God to see if we are truly ready to run with Him in the new season. Also for us to know if we are truly ready. Because we would have known if we passed the test by how we responded during the storm this year. The manifestation is really secondary to Him because that is the easy part. The difficult part is to pass the test and now that we have graduated we really don't have to worry about being released to our new season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment