Thursday, October 14, 2021

MY BLOG IS 11 YEARS OLD

Today I was wondering about the significance of 14 Oct but I could not recall what day it was. Then a precious sister in Christ sent me an email to wish me blessed 11th anniversary of my blog. So sweet of her! God must have sent her to encourage me. And to remind me that I haven’t been blogging for the past four months. So many things happened in between. It would take some time to unpack them. Well, I am reminded to give thanks to the Lord for what He has brought me through. 

Firstly I thank God that the process of healing my soul wounds had been finally completed. There is a certain release and cutting off incumbrance so that I could move on to a new season. There was a freedom or liberty in Christ. I was just saying that from Feb this year, my wilderness journey came to an end. The past four months were actually times of transition. I had to cross my Jordan for the final time this July. And I thank God that I finally crossed my Jordan after so many years of missing it. 

Secondly I am grateful to the Lord for causing me to overcome certain adverse circumstances in my life in Aug. It was an ordeal that our family went through which I would share in time to come. But it sufficed to say that we went through the fiery furnace but God brought us out victorious. Through the experience, He taught us to overcome. Not only to stand and not bow down to the enemy’s attacks, God put the very thing that Satan threw at us under our feet. Now it has become ashes and it will no longer be able to burn us.

I learnt so many things about faith and endurance and trusting in God’s word through it all. I also can testify to the finality of God’s word regardless of the contrary circumstances. God caused my faith to go up a few notches after all these months. It hasn’t been easy for me and my family as we chose not to be vaccinated but the Lord has more than enough grace for us. Through it all I also learnt that it really was not just about me and my family from now onwards. It was a shift to kingdom perspective. 

Thirdly the Lord showed me clearly my assignment for the new season after moving us on in Oct. There has been a clear and undeniable shift since Oct. For some reason, this Oct seemed to be very significant. Like a momentous time in history. We are finally stepping foot in the promised land after crossing Jordan and having consecrated ourselves. Our hearts are circumcised. There was time for healing after the circumcision which was painful but after recovery, we become so much stronger. 

The Lord convinced me that I am really no longer stuck in the old season. In fact the old had passed away. The new season had come. He has solidly shifted us into the new season. I had to let go of the last bit of baggage in the past season because they cannot follow me into the new season. While God is doing so many things in my life over the past few months, He is also dealing with things in the world. There is a shaking going on right now. 

So yes I am in a very good place now. The best ever in the past 11 years. Primarily because I have finally completed the faith journey, fought the good fight and finished the race. God is pleased with me. I have also passed whatever tests needed to move on to the new season. He is promoting me to new realms of authority and anointing. He has also brought my tribe to me. The days ahead are going to be so exciting. Beloved, I just want to encourage you to see through the eyes of God. Only then can you be encouraged that things are not what they seem. Not dark and gloomy. God is coming on the scene. Watch and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment