Friday, May 20, 2022

AUDIOBOOKS ON SALE IN SHOPEE

Following the news interview, I was given the idea of creating audio books from my ebook ‘Devotionals for Joseph people’. I thank God for a talented brother giving me the right to use his creation as background music to my narration. When I was going about narrating the book, I was reminded of the teachings God wanted the Josephs to take note of. I had the strong sense that now is really the time, the appointed time. Whatever God taught us in the past two years, this is really it. This is the launch. Which is why God had me review the teachings from this book that I wrote two years ago but forgot about it. 

The word of God is truly powerful. I was ministered by my own narration for the devotional. It was like God speaking to me as I could hardly remember penning down the contents. It was a direct download from the Lord, as I was just as a scribe. Coupled with the anointed music playing in the background, I truly felt that the audiobooks would be more impactful than the ebook. As such I was led to do six parts of the audiobook and each part was minted as an NFT on OpenSea. However, instead of having airdrops (free copies of the NFT) unlike my ebook NFT, we had these audiobooks listed and selling on Shopee. 

This marketing strategy was also to cast the nets wider to a bigger audience as not many people are familiar with OpenSea or the NFT platform. Or they may not have a crypto wallet or OpenSea account. Shopee is an online shopping platform like Amazon, which means the payment methods are widely used by consumers. So yes, I thought it was a good idea too. Besides for the purchase of the audiobook NFTs, my sale proceeds would be donated to my church. So it would be a blessing to my church too. As such I thank God for listing my audiobooks in Shopee. 

Thank you all for your support and here is the link on shopee if you are interested in the audiobooks NFT. 

https://shopee.sg/product/289454700/13292548198?smtt=0.289473896-1652943286.9

No comments:

Post a Comment