Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Many Thanks to My Publisher!

I would like to thank the entire team at Creation House (my publisher) for their dedication and their professionalism. Creation House is a division of Charisma Media, a Christian multi-media company known for the last 30 years as Strang Communications. Creation House offers co-publishing as an alternative to traditional publishing. Co-publishing is used to describe a hybrid between self-publishing and conventional royalty publishing, utilizing the best of both worlds. 

It was God who led me to Creation House. I got to know about Charisma Media through my church and through the Charisma Magazine. I did not know anything about the publishing world and I did not manage to get much information from people around me. It was purely God's grace: God led me to the open doors. When I learnt about this co-publishing route from their website, I decided to send in my manuscript to give it a try. Their response was really fast...within a week they reverted to me with a co-publishing contract!

I was really happy when they offered me a contract because I knew they are a reputable publishing house in US with wide and extensive distribution. Not only that, the fee that I have to pay as an author is really affordable. I really thank God for this publishing house because every contact I had with the company, from the acquistion & contract team to the editorial team to the marketing team was amazingly pleasant. The staff at Creation House has a motto: to go the extra mile. Indeed they live up to what they claim. Not only were they friendly, helpful and professional, they went the extra mile to help me with the delivery of the books to Singapore, something that was out of their job scope!

And so, I strongly recommend Creation House for those who aspires to be an author like me. You can consider sending your manuscript to Creation House (http://www.creationhouse.com) for their review. It was a dream come through for me, made possible by Jesus through Creation House. In this, I am truly grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment