Tuesday, July 12, 2016

GENERATIONAL BLESSINGS & CALLINGS (video)

Praise the Lord! This is my second video message. I felt impressed to share about what is your possession and your inheritance in the promised land. Some believers may not even know that there is an inheritance stored up for them, from their family line. Bible says without revelation my people perish. With this knowledge, believers will not know how to activate their generational blessing in Christ. Just like when you receive your credit card but it cannot be used until you activate the card.

I hope that in the days to come, the Lord will open your eyes to see what are these generational blessings and callings. For me I wasn't aware until the Lord showed me our Lee family's generational blessings after my grandma passed away. When I realised it, I became more bold to appropriate them in Jesus' name, just like Caleb in the bible. 

He was from the tribe of Judah and a blessing was pronounced over his forefather about strangling those long-necked enemies who were the Anakites. He probably knew it was in his generational blessing that his clan has the power to destroy the giants, that was why he was so bold to ask for Hebron at the age of 85. He was telling Joshua that he was as strong and healthy as he was 40 years ago to take down the giants. 

Be greatly blessed as you watch this video message! 


No comments:

Post a Comment