Wednesday, July 6, 2016

MY FIRST VIDEO MESSAGE!

Recently after watching Doug Addison's prophetic word on video, I was thinking I could also do it on my blog! There is a difference watching the person speak versus reading the blog. You can catch the person's spirit and even the anointing. After I got excited by this possibility, I was distracted and busy for a while. It was only yesterday that I got down to finding out how it works.

Actually I videoed myself sharing the word of God in 2012 but never thought of making it public. Now that I have blogged for five years, I think it is time to move on to a new level which is into webinar. This is the way to advance. What Doug Addison said about those things which didn't materialise in 2012 are coming to pass now is so true. Maybe the time is ripe now. Everything became a flow. I learnt that I could post my video on YouTube and then put ithe link in my blog. Then it wouldn't take up space in my blog as previously it was quite slow to upload something on my blog.

So here I am, very proud to announce to you my very first video message! The title is 'Condemnation keeps you from possessing your possessions'. I had so many topics on my mind but this was the one God wanted me to share the most. The Lord showed me in mid May that the root cause of the recent depression I had was condemnation. I wouldn't have believed it if He told me earlier. I would have all attributed it to the fierce assaults by the devil. But He made it so clear to me that I couldn't have missed it. The truth was I never stopped blaming myself all these years for missing that opportunity to cross my Jordan and possess my promised land in July 2012. I could have spared myself from so much pain and heartaches.

If not, it wouldn't have bothered me this year when I knew God wanted me to possess my possession. If not, I wouldn't have been fearful that I would miss it again. Condemnation brings fear and fear has to do with punishment. They are all linked. The first few months of the year were such a tough time and I was wondering how to possess my possessions in that weakened state. The thought of missing my promised land again brought more fear and stress. It was a downward spiral until the light of this word came piercing through the darkness. Hence I believe this message will bless many...


No comments:

Post a Comment