Thursday, December 22, 2016

CHANGING OF GUARDS

Recently I have been impressed upon the notion of changing of Guards. The prophetic world was mourning the loss of a great prophet Kim Clement. Although I have never heard of him, I could feel the grief and pain in the hearts of those whose lives had been touched by him. It was like a great loss but because precious is the death of His saints, God will unleash double portions of His anointing unto new prophets who would arise in greater power. These prophets will do greater damage to the kingdom of darkness.

I also thought about Elijah's mantle coming into Elisha. I thought about how Elijah's ministry was cut short. I thought about succession plans and how in this season, more great men of God seemed to be going back to heaven than before. On the surface it may seem like a great loss but God is raising up more Pauls in place of the Stephens. God will turn all things around for our good. I also went through a time of grief in this year when my grandma went home to be with the Lord.

One day, while those past memories replayed in my mind, the Father interrupted me, saying, "It is over. She has no more suffering." Our memories of that time are real, but they need to be reconciled. Father has sent His angels to chauffeur our loved ones home, and they are safe and without pain. He is sending His Word to release us of our painful memories from the valley of the shadow, or from the shock of their abrupt departure, so that we can move forward with Him.

Not only that, the action on our part of honoring the lives of our grandparents is the trigger that activates the generational blessing from them in the now for us. Generational blessings are heavenly currency stored up by the faithfulness of those in our families. When they are activated in our lives (by honor), they cause a chain reaction on earth which translates to physical events, supernaturally driven, that open doors to our specific callings with greater ease.

I believe that with the passing of my grandma, not only those attacks on my life in the first part of 2016 had to cease, many of the Lee's generational blessings and callings are also unleashed upon our lives. As I watched the movie Moana, I cried at the part when her grandma passed away. But it was also because of her passing that Moana was released to fulfil her destiny. Or else she couldn't bear to leave her grandma there.

I also felt that with my grandma's passing, I am set free to fulfil my calling. Somehow I was held back by some thing. The enemy was able to push my button in her case. My heart would wrench in pain as I see her hollow eyes in the nursing home or when she was in pain in the hospital. I used to wonder if the result of her suffering was due to a prayer I prayed years ago for God to prolong her life. But with her passing, the enemy has no more power over me in this area.

No more button to push. In the past he could bring great fear of her dying anytime whenever my grandma got hospitalised. But now I thank God I am released from that pain. I am now at peace. The thing which I feared most, which was her passing really wasn't as bad as I thought. The God of comfort is with me. Death is only a temporal separation for believers. I will see her again in heaven.

God has also impressed upon me the necessity of being pruned, stretched and purified for His use. If not, the devil would take these to work against me when things are moving faster in God's power. God wouldn't let that happen. Hence it was necessary for God to burn away these impurities first. Yes it might be painful, it might be confusing, it might be uncomfortable but God promised that after going through the fire, He is bringing me to a place of abundance.

Recently I have been receiving many messages of harvest season, rewards, place of abundance, fulfilment, manifestation, time to soar and payback time. It seemed like the messages I received in end 2014 yet they are of a greater magnitude. The prognosis on 2017 has been exceptionally good, like the year of finally. The year of arrival. The year of His unprecedented blessings and glory. A year of great victory. A year of enjoying the fruits of our labour after waiting so long. A year of great joy and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment