Wednesday, December 7, 2016

LOCALITY INFLUENCE

I had so much revelations about our recent road trip to Malaysia that I couldn't help but blog on it. Other than the experience of feeling abundance in buying many things, feeling rich because of the exchange rate as our Singapore dollar can be stretched further, there was also another thing I discovered. Something about locality, entering into a different locality. Like when we entered Port Dickson, I immediately smelled the fresher air there.

For the past few months, I had been struggling with some lying symptoms in my body. I knew I was healed after partaking of the holy communion but somehow I still felt the lying symptoms. The Lord told me to persevere in taking holy communion because the healing will eventually manifest fully. One day I will be free of such lying symptoms and I would not be bothered by it anymore.

Throughout this trip I didn't even experience any lying symptoms or attacks on my body. Maybe I was busy enjoying my holiday and feeling happy so I didn't notice it. But I didn't think so. I believed that the enemy didn't have a hold on me. Something happened during the trip. I was completely released from this bondage, this harassment. For the first time, I really experienced the full healing. It was really a breakthrough for me. I have been waiting for this day when I can be fully released from the lying symptoms.

But when I came back to Singapore, I vaguely felt those lying symptoms again. But thank God I now have this revelation that it was because of the stronghold or influence in a certain locality. Like how the demons have authority over a certain locality but not others. Like how this specific spirit of infirmity cannot follow me everywhere I go. Once I was out of this locality, the demon lost its hold on me. This was a very important discovery to me. It meant that I was healed long ago but the lying symptoms lingered because of the influence of the enemy in this locality.

Well, if I wasn't healed or completely well, I would have felt the same lying symptoms in Malaysia. But I didn't. So this meant that I was set free. And it so happened that once I came back to this locality the lying symptoms seemed to recur. This time round I was all the more determined to plead the blood of Jesus and to command the demonic influence to be destroyed in this locality. Before the fall, man was given dominion over everything but now even a small virus can knock him out for a week. Oh how man has fallen!

Today we went to see a NASA exhibition. When I saw the lunar rover, I thought of this story I shared before in Mar 2013. It reinforced the fact that the spiritual atmosphere is different in different localities. That was why some believers could sense an open spiritual atmosphere or a hostile one when they entered a country. Recently I began to sense a change in the spiritual atmosphere in this locality. There seemed to be a turnaround. For the first half of 2016, things had been really tough and the people of God was severely oppressed. But the tide was slowly turning from July onwards and we have been advancing, gaining ground little by little. The Lord has been uncovering the enemy's schemes and destroying those works. Victory belongs to us.

I remember a story told of an astronaut on the moon. He was a carnal believer who did not pray much, let alone could hear the voice of God. But on one expedition to the moon, he realized that the Lunar Rover was not working. No engineer was around to repair the vehicle so he had to do it. The problem was this vehicle is a highly complicated machine and he would not be able to know how to repair it. Out of desperation he prayed to God for help to repair the Lunar Rover. Amazingly he was able to hear God's voice clearly and step by step, The Lord led him to successfully repair the vehicle and he was able to complete his mission. When he came back to earth, the people were amazed at how he could repair the Lunar Rover. To this, he explained that The Lord spoke to him and guided him to do so.

From this story, we learnt that the principalities and dark forces covering the atmosphere of this earth which we cannot see are very real. That is why many believers claimed that they cannot hear God's voice or don't know that God is speaking to them. The truth is He speaks all the time and He longs to communicate to us. That was how the astronaut on the moon was able to hear God's voice clearly because there is no resistance in that atmospheric realm. But I believe a time has come when The Lord is creating an open heavens scenario. An open heaven is when there is least spiritual resistance and the Spirit of God moves freely in the affairs of the world. It is a time when prayers get answered speedily and The Lord pours out His blessings on us like a flood (Deut. 28:12-13).

No comments:

Post a Comment