Thursday, January 26, 2017

DONATIONS TO MY MINISTRY

Recently I managed to resolve an issue regarding withdrawal limits to my PayPal account. Previously I have linked this account to the sales payment of my ebooks. The payment was made early last year but because it was a small sum I didn't bother to make the transfer. But I was reminded to thank God for small beginnings.

Well, this year I started thinking about making the transfer over to my bank account. But as I tried doing it, I encountered problems with withdrawal limits. I had to provide more information about my credit card information, proof of address and my identity card etc. It was quite a painful process to and fro but the PayPal customer service was very good. They were very prompt in their response.

I wanted to give up many times but I thought I better settle it now than later. I felt that eventually I still got to settle it. Finally today the issue was settled! Thank God! Somehow this resolution was quite symbolic, I think. It was more than just something I got to resolve. It was in preparation for more money coming into my account. Possibly a big sponsorship or donation coming my way. Or more ebook sales.

I only transferred a small amount into my bank account but in future it could be so much more. Again I didn't know why I hadn't felt the urge to transfer this money last year. I thought the amount was too small so I didn't bother. Because I didn't try, I also didn't encounter those issues with withdrawal limits. Now I finally managed to resolve that issue. Thank God!

I never do this before but I thought maybe I should just say that if you have benefited from my ministry, be it in blog or video broadcast, I would appreciate it greatly if you could make a small donation in support of my ministry. You can do this via the PayPal channel by clicking on the 'Sponsor This Ministry' button on the right side. It is safe and convenient as payment can be made via credit card. In any case I just want to thank all of my supporters to my blog. May God bless you all richly and bring you to a higher level of your destiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment