Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bragging about God's Goodness

Today I am bragging about how good God is. I just had an exit interview with my CEO yesterday. It was really full and complete restoration of my honour in this re-organisation.

I never knew how my CEO thought of me and I never bothered to ask. Yesterday, for the first time, I heard him say he actually valued me a lot and he also relied on me to charge forward with the capability development work in the early days of the re-org. I have heard what high standards my CEO had for his staff and how he was usually not very generous with his compliments.

Hence I really thank God that I have his respect and recognition! He even told me it was a pity that I chose to leave this place but in any case, he respected my decision and hoped I would find my peace in doing so. I told me I certainly have peace in leaving because I am leaving this place in joy and peace.

God is so good - it is actually enough for me to know that I am greatly valued by my Dy CEO and my supervisor but He went a step further to let me hear this directly from my CEO. What a great contrast to my experience 7 years ago when I left my previous organisation as I felt so condemned by my CEO. God had really turned around this situation and I can leave this place with my head lifted high! God did it all for me! All glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment