Sunday, January 1, 2012

Best Christian Blog of the Year Award!

It has been a rather discouraging past week for me - I was down with excruciating gum pain followed by gastric pain. But I thank God that He brought me out of it stronger and I still manage to enjoy all the festivities with Christmas and the year end celebrations! Now that the year has come to an end, we are all taking stock of the promises that came to pass. I was thinking about the wishes that I had made in early 2011 and thinking about those wishes that still were yet to be fulfilled.

2011 went by so fast and even though I still have countless thanksgiving for His blessings in 2011, I felt that I was somewhat not ready for 2012. I guess it is because of those promises that are yet to be fulfilled in my life. Many in our church received what they asked for in the course of the year and I keep telling myself that I too sat under the corporate anointing and I would not be missed out by God.

God is really so good - He has not forgotten about me. He has a great surprise for me on this last day of 2011. I was really not expecting anything like this because I was not even aware of such a award. By God's grace, I was awarded the 'Best Christian Blog of the Week' in Feb 2011. I was already very happy to receive such a recognition. But when I saw that I was awarded the 'Best Christian Blog of the Year' (http://bestchristianblogoftheyear.blogspot.com/), I was so happy that I cried! These are tears of joy! This award is given by my Abba Father who loves me so much and that He cares for me.

Nobody will know how much this meant to me - more than just an award, God is assuring me that He has not left me behind while I watch others receive their blessings in the year. He is telling me that my other wishes will surely come to pass in 2012. He will also open doors for my book to be published and 2012 is going to be my best year yet! It is going to be a year of abundance and fruitfulness that I have never seen before! He is going to break new grounds in my family, my ministry and our finances! It is going to be such an exciting year!

With this assurance from the Lord Himself, I am ready to be blessed exceedingly and abundantly for 2012. Are you expecting to see more of God's goodness in your life in the coming year?

No comments:

Post a Comment