Tuesday, November 29, 2016

A PROPHETIC DREAM

I had a dream this morning about a tsunami. Before that we were in a cruise and there were ravenous wolves in that dream chasing and devouring people. It was mayhem and panic for many running for their lives. At one point a wolf was chasing Joshua and I was concerned for his life. I told him to swim faster so as to escape the wolf and come to me. Thank God he was kept safe.

Later on we were in an elevator trying to get to another floor to escape the wolves. We then came to an auditorium where a group of audience was watching a musical. We were refused entrance to this musical earlier on because we didn't have the tickets. I was amazed at how the people inside this auditorium were totally ignorant of the killing and mayhem outside.

The next scene was about an event taking place in this unknown place. Halfway through the event there was a tsunami that swept everything away, including the props. Thank God we weren't swept away by the huge waves after they subsided. What happened next was someone told us to head to higher grounds before the next wave of tsunami came. We did and we headed towards the mountain. We grabbed hold of something strong so that we wouldn't be swept away by the huge waves. And we braced ourselves and waited for the next wave to come.

At a higher vantage point, I was able to look down and see if the tsunami was coming. I was then able to warn the rest of the impending waves. At some point I saw the waves rising up to a few stories high in the horizon and I told the rest to brace themselves and hold on tight because the waves were coming. But interestingly before the waves hit us, I woke up from my dream.

I wasn't scared or worried when I awoke from this dream. I think it was a warning dream. At the same time, it was also a good dream because the tsunami waves speak of God's avalanche of blessings on our lives which would overwhelm us in the days to come. I have this feeling that a shaking is going to happen in the world and those who are in Christ will be unshakable. Like those in my dream who were enjoying a musical in the auditorium, they will be protected from the chaos outside, totally oblivious of what was going on.

Then in the latter part of my dream, we were told to hold on to something strong to withstand the storm. That something is Christ. He is our rock solid foundation. And I knew my role in that shaking. Because of my ability to hear from God, I was able to operate on a higher vantage point. As a result I was given a peep as to what is coming and tell the rest how to prepare for it.

Then I received a confirmation as I watched Lance Wallnau's message about Kim Clement. Kim had this vision in a meeting where he was able to peep over the walls of the enemy to see what was going on in the enemy's camp. It was a breakthrough anointing that Kim had and because we are standing on the shoulders of giants, we are able to operate more in the prophetic anointing with greater ease. Thank God for these saints who had gone ahead of us and made a way for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment