Thursday, November 17, 2016

POSSESSED OUR POSSESSIONS

Recently I was prompted to look at my three wishes. Then I realised that two of them had come to pass for this year. One was about Joshua being awarded top four in class. The other wish was for God to cause my ministry to flourish, whether in writing or mothers' ministry. It didn't occur to me that this wish had come to pass. God led me to start a women's ministry and it had been doing well. The ladies in my group had been growing in their faith and becoming more bold. They are even helping me to minister to other sisters in need. Not only that, God also started a video broadcast ministry, which was something on my heart since 2012. It came to pass this July.

Two of Joshua's wishes came to pass too. One of his wish was to be top four in class and the other was to live a happy and good life. As for Heng, one of his wishes came to pass, which was to have greater heights in influence in his career. This year, despite being oppressed and going through the fire, God caused Heng to emerge stronger, bolder and victorious. God has lifted his head up so that he wouldn't be leaving in shame and defeat. On the contrary, he would be leaving in honour and victory as he had boldly stood up and spoken against the lousy system.

This is the year of possessing our possessions. I thank God that Heng and Joshua had already possessed their promised land. Especially for Heng, it was no small feat. It was a major breakthrough. His promised land was fraught with so many giants in the beginning of the year. He really couldn't see past the fog. But as he continued to press on and trust the Lord, God opened doors for him. And later on, he saw how God turned the situation around for him in a most spectacular way, vindicating him. He knew he passed the test when he finally dared to speak up and overcame the giants. God is promoting him to new levels of influence and prosperity in the new workplace. He has also grown much spiritually.

For me, I also possessed my promised land in a way, in the area of my ministry. Small beginnings but God told me not to despise them. Hence I give thanks for God starting the women's ministry and video ministry. But I also know there are more possessions for us to possess as this year is still not over yet. We are advancing, taking new grounds for our promised land and will continue to do so next year! All glory to Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment