Thursday, November 17, 2016

REWARDS AND HARVESTIME (video)

I was reflecting on what transpired this year and I realised that we had just come out of the narrow place, a very tough season and the fiery furnace. The storm had clearly passed and now I have entered into harvest. I know how harvest times feels like. It's really like this. I have tasted the goodness of harvest times in 2005 and I know how it feels like to be in harvest. The truth is though I have seen a measure of the fruits manifesting in the previous season, that still wasn't harvest time. That still wasn't the fullness of God's blessings manifesting in my life. I keep declaring it was harvest time in the past few years but it still wasn't. But now I am convinced that harvest time has come. It's that déjà vu feeling.

Joyce Meyer said this and it always encouraged me. When harvesttime comes, the desires of your heart begin to manifest—bondages fall off of you and you see your dreams come to pass. You see your kids changing and your family getting saved. Prosperity, favor, promotion, honor, and all kinds of good things come out in the open where they can be seen. In harvesttime, more than ever before, you hear from God, you enjoy His presence, and you're led by the Spirit. Blessings begin to chase you down the street, and joy and calm delight become your normal mood.

Are you tired of waiting for harvesttime in your life? Are you frustrated, crying out, "When, God, when?" Then you need to understand that God's timing is often a mystery. He doesn't do things on our timetable. Yet His Word promises that He will not be late, not one single day. But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They will not be overdue a single day!

God causes things to happen at exactly the right time! Your job is not to figure out when, but to make up your mind that you won't give up until you cross the finish line and are living in the radical, outrageous blessings of God! The more you trust Jesus and keep your eyes focused on Him, the more life you'll have. Trusting God brings life. Believing brings rest. So stop trying to figure everything out, and let God be God in your life.

I have just released my 7th video message about rewards and harvestime. Hope it will bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment