Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Back to School!

One of my heart's desires last year was to attend courses at RHEMA Bible Training Center in Singapore. My husband and I have been so blessed by the teachings of Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin. We were introduced to the faith teachings in 2005 and that was a turning point in our lives. We told each other that one day we would go for the diploma course conducted by RHEMA. In fact, we were 'trained' in the faith teachings before we came to know more about the gospel of grace.

However, as I sometimes got a little bored staying at home last year, I thought about what else I could do other than to seek part-time work. God planted this idea in me: take part-time courses in RHEMA. It was exciting but I felt that the time was not ripe. I would like to ask a dear sister to attend with me but she was busy with her teaching engagements the whole of last year. I never got down to telling her about this.

Interestingly, just last month, this sister actually asked if I was keen to attend the RHEMA courses with her! God is so good - I don't even have to bring this up to her! I was excited because it was clearly the right timing now. Both of us signed up for two part-time modules last week and we will be starting our first lesson next Monday! I believe I would have more to share with you when I attend the classes next week. I can't believe it's back to school for me after so many years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment