Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Thank God for the open door!

We have stepped into the Star and into the year 2013. As Pastor Prince shared in the first service of the year, the theme for this year is 'The Key of David'. It is a year when God opens doors that no one can shut. Pastor Prince was saying two Sundays ago that some of the church members had already experienced the open doors in their lives. My first thought was 'So fast!'. God is so good to them.

Well, little did I know that God was orchestrating things behind the scenes to open this door for me. Ever since our church started worshipping at the Star on 23 Dec 2012, I have been thinking about the Star. I fell in love with the Star, this place where I call home. However, as my Sunday serving in Prayer and Healing Room is based at Marina Bay Sands (our church's satellite venue), I was not able to attend the Star regularly. I know that the church said they will look into rotating leaders so they can have a chance to serve at the Star, but in my heart, I thought...maybe not so soon.

My heart's desire and one of my three wishes this year is to be able to serve in a greater capacity at the Star. Although I did not request to be rotated to serve at the Star, secretly my prayer was if God wills, He will open a door of opportunity for me. Meanwhile, I will just be faithful to where He calls me, whether it is at Marina Bay Sands or the Star. I really did not expect God to open this door so soon. I received good news that the church is considering to move me to the Star, starting from February. My heart leapt! So fast? I am so thankful to the Lord for making this wish come true for me so soon. God is so good to me!

I am really excited about being able to attend services at the Star. All satellite locations are flowing with God's anointing when Pastor Prince preaches but there is something about being able to see the worship team and Pastor Prince 'live' on the stage. Well, all I can say is the place makes my spirit jump with joy and excitement each time I stepped into it. I don't know why...maybe my calling has got to do with that place. It is really like my Promised Land! Anyhow, I am very sure God is lovingly directing my steps and indeed He makes all things beautiful in its time! Praise Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment