Wednesday, January 15, 2020

ENTERED THE ‘RIGHT TIME GATE’

I was so excited when I read this word ‘The Era of Miracles at the Right Time Gate’ by Dutch Sheets. The Right Time Gate was the translation for Gate Beautiful where the disciples healed the lame man in Acts 3.

After all Dutch Sheets was the one who first talked about Gate Beautiful and horaios time. Recently someone posted a comment on my blog on ‘Horaios: the right time’ on 29 Sep 2015. She said this word was so apt even for today. 2020 is the horaios time for the body of Christ! I was reminded of what I wrote on 25 Sep 2015.

Dutch Sheets began by talking about the sons of Issachar and 4 phases of time in the NT: chronos, kairos, horaios and pleroo. This is the first time I have heard of horaios time, pronounced hor-ray-os. It is an even shorter window than kairos and is literally defined as the right time. A time where we decide that now we are going to do it. A time when we say let us go up at once to possess the land for God has given us the land! 

He gave the scripture reference from Acts 3! The lame man who laid at the temple gate called Beautiful was healed to walk again. The name for the gate, Beautiful, is "horaios". When all things come together at the right time, it is a beautiful thing. Dutch Sheets explained that God was saving this miracle for the right time for more people were saved by Peter's message at that time than at Pentecost. If we can pass through this gate, God will do something beautiful.

The Strong's Concordance number for "horaios" is 5611 and there are only 4 occurrences in the Bible. It means properly, a particular hour (a "season" of time); (figuratively) beautiful in timing, hence fruitful because fully developed (prepared, as in Romans 10:15). It also means ripe, mature (of fruits, of human age), hence it connotes blooming, beautiful (of the human body). 

In Mar 2018, I read Doug’s prophetic forecast for 2018 and he also talked about this GateThere were many others like him straining to reach the Gate. A few thousand people. So everyone was just waiting at Gate Beautiful, for Jesus to open it. Jesus said, 'As you step inside this gate, you are stepping into your created purposes. Inside this gate all are the things I have promised you. It contains the longings of your heart and the reason you came into this world. Once you walk through this gate, you will no longer walk through the valley of tears.'

The Lord also said, 'Inside this gate will be the greatest joy you have ever experienced. You will step into My perfect timing and I will accomplish through you in one day what could take years without Me. Time will be on your side and you will receive new understanding of My kingdom. Inside this gate will be the start of Revival. Satan has asked to take your lives but you have all made it through the painful preparation and testing. You can stay here in My presence until the gate opens. You will be safe and your strength will continue to increase. Your time of preparation is over.' 

Then Jesus healed them and restored hope to their heart and strength to their bodies. The angels put a shield of faith on them and they felt safe, no more vulnerable. Finally they were joyful and no longer sorrowful. Jesus told them to wait there for the gate to open. They would be kept safe and protected as they wait. But Jesus said it wouldn't be long for the Gate is opening soon.

The Lord said to Doug, 'You will need to wait here in My presence in front of the Gate Beautiful. It is going to open very soon and you will cross over into the new season and the start of all that I have been showing you. It will not be long.' This is happening right now! The Lord is opening Gate Beautiful and this is going to allow you access to all that you will need to step into your created purpose.  (This Gate has finally opened once we crossed over to 2020!)

Praise the Lord for my horaios time has come! And I am entering Gate Beautiful! An anointed sister did prophesy in Oct 2015 that before I entered this Gate, the Lord wanted to heal me of my pains and heartaches. Didn’t He do that over the process of two years from 2018? And now I have come to a place where I am completely healed. When I entered this Gate, I will not only find my long awaited promise but also the very purpose I came to earth. I will have possessed my promised land. 

No comments:

Post a Comment