Tuesday, March 24, 2020

WATCH AND PRAY

During last Sunday service, Pastor Prince said we are in the time of the ninth plague. The plague of darkness. As in those times of the Jews in Egypt, there was three days of darkness. The people all stayed in their homes during this time. Isn’t it what is happening now? People are staying at home because of the coronavirus. But unlike the heathens, we have light in our dwelling. I have this sense that the tenth plague is coming soon. I wonder what this plague could be. The death of the firstborn.

This morning I had a tsunami dream. I dreamt that we were in the sea swimming when suddenly a huge wave rose up in a distance. It became bigger as it came near us. I forgot if I commanded the wave to stop enveloping us but what happened next was the waves suddenly crashed before it came over us. Though it didn’t envelop us, there was still the effects of the waves crashing. We were still swept underwater for a while.

When I came up to the surface, I was beside a sister. I noticed that people around me had passed out because the life guards were busy swimming to them to save them. I asked the sister if she was ok and thank God she was. I told her I was going to swim to the shore with her. The shore looked a good distance away but once I started swimming there seemed to be an acceleration. Sooner than I expected, we were at the shore. This had to be God.

When I woke up, I bind the tsunami in Jesus’s name. There wasn’t any fear in my dream. I think this dream was a reflection of how I felt about the last plague. I didn’t know what was coming but I had a sense it would impact many. Of course we, the children of God would be safe and protected. But still there would be an impact. In the next two weeks, I was impressed to watch and pray.

In Oct 2018, I also had a tsunami dream. There was a monster in my dream that was creating havoc. He caused a huge wave of tsunami to come over the place where people worked like in Shenton Way (Singapore financial district). Many people panicked but I wasn't in fear. Somehow I was protected from the impact of the waves and wasn't swept away. As soon as the tsunami came, it ended.

Was this dream pointing to the current virus outbreak? It affected Shenton Way just like an economic tsunami. This also reminded me of the vulture that appeared over Shenton Way in Jan 2020. A prophetic brother and I came against this spirit of death in Jesus name and pleaded the blood of Jesus over Singapore. He said it was attacking the economic fabric of our nation because it was spotted at Shenton Way, our financial district.

I believe God is trying to preempt us to the enemy’s plans in advance. We have to pray against it. I had a sense that the enemy was trying to bring another natural calamity in the midst of this epidemic. That would be disastrous to whichever country it happened to. I plead the blood of Jesus and stand against this attack in Jesus’ name. I speak peace to the storm.

Well the good news is that as soon as the enemy released this last plague, as soon as it started, it will end. I kept wondering what the last plague would be. The death of the first born. The last straw which broke the camel’s back. A brother once told me that to the rich, their first born is their wealth. I also thought it could be anything that they held dearly to, things of great security to them. This would all be taken away. It made sense because without the money, the evil doers cannot plan anything against Israel and the children of God. Hence I submit to you that the last plague would be in the financial markets. There will be a transfer of wealth after this last plague.

Another meaning of the first born could be the actual descendants of the evil doers. They would be taken out in this last plague. I was reminded of the dream I had some time ago about the dead eels with their stomachs cut out. Their eggs were gone. This meant that the offsprings of the evil doers had to be cut off so they would give up completely. Because without these descendants, everything that the unrighteous did would be meaningless. This tenth plague is not from God. The enemy meant for harm to God’s people but God turned it against his own head. Without these evil doers, the devil was dealt a heavy blow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment