Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Best Christian Blog of the Week Award!

As I was looking at the referring websites to my blog today, I saw this website http://bestchristianblogoftheweek.blogspot.com/. When I clicked the web link, I was surprised to find out that I was given the 'Best Christian Blog of the Week' Award.

I didn't even know this website existed and that there are actually people out there reading blogs. It was then when I looked at the comments to my blog on 14 Feb 2011 then I realised that I had been given this award! Wow, this is such a great encouragement and pleasant surprise to me as I only started blogging a few months ago! Thank God for His goodness!

More than just the award, I thank God for the opportunity of many more open doors that this referring website provides. This just means that more people could have access to my blogs and that my sharing would continue to be a blessing to anyone, all around the world.

Thank You, Lord Jesus for You are the reason for open heavens.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. That's great! I only found out you blog also through facebook! :P I'm your old church mate! Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for your encouragement! Do you mind letting me know who you are? You can email me at avinlee77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :) Now i got another blog to read too :) hahaha

    * We always bump into one another at shopping centres.. the last time was... Marina Square hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 14 Feb - God's way of saying HE LOVES HIS BELOVED!

    ReplyDelete