Monday, November 21, 2011

Fruitfulness

Recently the tree in front of my bedroom has blossomed with many red beautiful flowers. I remember asking the Lord sometime ago to cause the flowers to bloom towards my bedroom so that I could see the birds and the bees pecking at the flowers. I actually forgot about this request but when I saw so many flowers blooming close to my bedroom, I was reminded of God's goodness and His love for me.

It was such a simple request but nothing was too trivial for Him. The beautiful scene in front of me was given by Him, so that I could enjoy the simple joy of looking at the birds pecking the flowers. Yet it was a scene of fruitfulness because after the flowers bloomed, the fruits will always come. God showed me that He alone is my fertility and fruitfulness. He was the One who chose me and appointed me that I should go and bear much fruit and that my fruit should remain (John 15:16). This is the season that I bear fruit like the tree in front of my bedroom. Praise the Lord!



1 comment:

  1. WOW . . . those pictures are absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing these photos with what you had to say in this post of yours!

    Also I want to thank you so much for becoming a follower to my blog . . . Humble Path.

    God's blessings to you and your family!

    From a brother in Christ,
    Lon

    ReplyDelete