Tuesday, January 26, 2016

YOUR GOLDEN TICKETS

I was just thinking about Willie Wonka in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory yesterday morning and then I happened to read this article by Bob Hartley titled 'Dream:Your Golden Tickets'. This was what he wrote.

I dreamed I was sitting at a table with The Lord and He was starting to talk about (with incredible excitement) this time of restored or released inheritances that had never been seen, heard or even thought up before. I don't think I have ever seen His eyes so full of wonder and excitement.

He then spoke of how there had been inheritances put in our bank accounts, but they were for a point in time for us to cash in on. He kept saying, "Did you get the memo?" and that it's time to write a cheque on the deposit of inheritance He had given us. Those around the table were looking bewildered, but excited and intrigued. He kept saying, "Didn't you get the memo?" He was so fun and alive. He said, "You have an inheritance as Kings and Queens...this is yours."

Next, He put us in little red wagons and pulled us up the hill to show us what our inheritance was. I felt like the one from Luke 15, who hadn't realized his inheritance that he had at home.

He said: "It's Time to Cash in on These Golden Tickets."
• I saw that each of us had many golden tickets, like what you get when you are at a carnival and you throw the ball and hit the target.
• We had hundreds of these golden tickets in our hands and each one was incredibly precious.
• However, there were 16 that He was allowing us to cash in on for the year 2016. I thought it was kind of gamesical, but He said it was fun.
• He smiled knowingly and said: "The key is learning how to celebrate incremental hopes and partial victories (like God in creation, let there be light, but still no animals or man, but He said it was good).

He then took me out and gave a shovel and He said,
"Isaiah 45:1-3. You must stay focused on being very thoughtful and intentional about digging up this great treasure of your golden inheritance. I am in the redemption business and I want you to dig up in the year 2016: Psalm 16 – your life is not planned for catastrophe and just hope through it; real hope is walking along pleasant paths and seeing how I show you the goodness in the land of the living continually. You can either worry like a man or trust and receive like a child. Receive your 16 golden tickets for this 16th year and take your time like you did when you made out your list to Santa and make it out to Me. Your 16 requests for your 16 inheritances and whatever you are thinking, make it bigger."

I said to myself and to the Lord that I had never read or heard of anything like this in the Bible and it sounded like charismatic jambalaya. But He said, "Haven't you ever heard of the prophet I told to strike the rock for the blessings, or the coin out of the fish's mouth, or the five loaves and two fishes? I'm a lot more fun than you think, and I love to give great substantial gifts that are life changers. Wait on Me alone, wait on Me with friends who can believe for great things for you and cash your cheques on your inheritance."

He then took me to a bunch of friends, who are generals in the faith, and He told me to tell each one to write the cheque on the inheritance He gave each one from different times. I later talked to them and they confirmed it, this is unbelievable, in this believable dream. He Then Said, "How Do You Receive Your Golden Ticket?"

He gave me a picture in the dream of Willie Wonka and the chocolate factory (I wish it was more Biblical, but I just got to tell you it happened), how a pauper got an inheritance, but there was one thing required of him, and it was to be humble. Though everybody was wrong and had made mistakes, but Charlie would pass the test of humility and receive God's great gift of the Kingdom. It's Time the Golden Ticket is Released and Inheritance Gained.

I believe it wasn't a coincidence that I just thought about Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory this morning. And it so happened that Joshua had this book as the reading book for this year. And when I flipped open the book, I saw this golden ticket! I also don't think it's a coincidence that I see it now. Look at the date stated on the golden ticket...the day chosen for the first visit is the first day in the month of February! I also read in Doug Addison's recent article that February is the month of old things dying and new life coming up.


No comments:

Post a Comment