Thursday, April 16, 2015

MY 2ND E-BOOK ON SEASONS IS PUBLISHED

Praise the Lord! My second e-book is published! This book is titled 'Flowing In the Spirit In Seasons of Your Life'. I hope to provide readers with a better understanding of why God works in seasons, what to do in each season of life, how to cooperate with God during divine shifts and how to discern your due season. I had other topics in mind to share but the Lord impressed upon me to write about seasons. It must be because He has a word in season to share. And so I was just led by the Spirit to do so. I was even amazed at what I had written after my manuscript is completed. I could feel the anointing of God. All glory to Jesus!

Dear friends, I hope you can support the sales of my book and spread the word around. I strongly desire for my books to be a great blessing to all my readers. You can go to this website to purchase my ebook. http://www.lulu.com/shop/avin-lee-mui-choo/flowing-in-the-spirit-in-seasons-of-your-life/ebook/product-22130140.html You can click on the preview to view a chapter of my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment