Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Genesis

I have never considered myself as a person who would even want to blog since I am technophobia. Just take facebook for example. I was accused by my friends of not logging in to check the updates or even to accept friends... so why would I even want to blog?

The reason is simple. I feel that I have something to say, something worthwhile to share with the world. I envisage sharing bits of my life in this blog...things like motherhood, work, family, church etc.

Actually I have to thank one of my friends who encouraged me to find my voice and my style in the literary world, since I shared with her I have plans to write a book. I don't really know how my book would turn out to be...I told her I wanted to share my experiences as a working mother, my marriage, my faith in God, my ministry etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment