Thursday, October 21, 2010

God is truly faithful!

Today I got to know a piece of news that is so wonderful! In fact, I have been waiting for this piece of good news for many years! One of my friends told me that she is pregnant with a baby girl and will give birth next Feb! I remember in 2005 she was already trying for a baby. But she is not the very intense type like me, she says sometimes she is lukewarm about it, sometimes she is very enthusiastic.

She and her hubby likes to travel, so sometimes she is ambivalent about having a child because they know life would not be the same. (Of course life would not be the same, life with children is 10 times better!)  Though I am sure she experienced disappointments, she eventually left this issue to the Lord. That is when she found herself pregnant in May this year. Indeed, God is so faithful. Even though its been 4 years, He never forgot about her and her desire to have a child.  I told her though I am also trying for a second child, this piece of news made me happier than when I found out I am pregnant! Ha ha!  Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment