Wednesday, May 13, 2015

BUTTERFLY CAME OUT!

I was just talking about metamorphosis and waiting for the butterfly to come out of its cocoon two days ago. This morning I saw the picture of the butterfly that my sister-in-law sent me. She said their butterfly came out. I went to take a look at the cocoon and realised I saw patterns of wings on it. I believed this butterfly was also coming out soon.

I told my sister-in-law that I hoped to video cam the process of the butterfly breaking out of the cocoon. She was laughing at me saying I watched too much drama. But thank God I really did! Before that there were some signs of activity. Some movement of the cocoon.

Then shortly after I saw the butterfly struggling out of the cocoon. I had it videoed on my handphone! It was so amazing to see God's creation. It was a beautiful butterfly but I have no idea what species. But here's how it looks like...

No comments:

Post a Comment