Saturday, May 2, 2015

MOTHER'S DAY SURPRISE

It was an early Mother's Day surprise for me. I didn't expect that Heng would be getting anything for me this Mother's Day. Every year we would bring our mums out to have a good meal in celebration of Mother's Day. But this year Heng actually ordered a bouquet of sunflowers and it arrived today at our doorstep while we were out doing grocery shopping. Heng told Joshua about it and asked him to keep it a secret. When we reached home, Heng would hold me back at the lift while Joshua brought the flowers to me.

Actually I would have been totally kept in the dark if not for the fact that I was looking at Heng's hand phone email alert, which I then accidentally saw that he ordered something online. He quickly snatched the hand phone from me and I was left guessing what it could be. I really didn't want him to spend too much money on buying things I don't need...but I had a pleasant surprise when we reached home. It was a very beautiful bouquet of sunflowers! I really loved it! Joshua also made a pop-up Mother's Day card for me...so sweet of him!

I felt so loved by Heng and Joshua. But more importantly I felt so loved by my Abba God. He was the One who arranged all these surprises for me. I am so blessed. This Mother's Day is so special to me...for I know God has other surprises in store for me. I am so excited and expectant of good things coming my way. Bible hope is a confident expectation of good because of what Christ has done for us at the cross. He has come that we may have life to the fullest. God is so good to us.

To all the beautiful mummies on earth, here's wishing you a most blessed Mother's Day too!



No comments:

Post a Comment