Thursday, December 31, 2015

LAST DAY OF 2015

Today is the last day of 2015 and also the New Year's Eve. Oh how time flies! It seems only like yesterday that we celebrated New Year's Eve for 2014. I still remembered Heng's prayer about how God has gone into the months of the year and prepared the way for us.

I thank God that 2015 has been a very good year for us, especially for me. God prepared surprises, fulfilled desires, answered prayers, restoration and blessings for me almost every month of the year. Some of these blessings were of the mega type. In fact, I really didn't imagine that so many good things could be coming out in harvest, in my due season.

Of course, this is not to say that I didn't have challenges or giants to overcome. There were still attacks and resistance. I still felt discouraged, weary and about to give up at times. I think this year I felt like a woman experiencing birth pains more so than other years. I came to a point that I crossed over from I can to I must give birth to this long-awaited dream! However I still thank God for building up my character.

My prayer is that this will be your best year yet as you become closer to the Lord than ever before and be flooded with His manifest love.  Far more important than what we accomplish or desires that God fulfil for us is what we become. What we have within us cannot be taken away by the devil and will always be a part of us.

I am gleaning more encouragement from prophetic words for 2016. One of them is titled 'The other side of the door - 2016'. In a vision, I saw a door starting to open in the spirit with 2016 engraved on it.  As this door was opening, I saw a throng of people moving towards the door. They were God’s Remnant people, His end-time army advancing forward.

There were people running, sprinting; I saw others limping towards this door; still others were on their knees and they were crawling, desperate to make it through. Some of these, chosen of God, were pressing forward with hope, with a glint in their eye that on the other side of the door, they would find destiny. 

They were clinging to a vision of times past, a promise that had been written on their heart.  Others were striding confidently, believing that as they crossed the threshold it would be a year of smooth sailing for them. Many moved with purpose, confident that on the other side of the door, a great breakthrough awaited them.

I heard The Lord say: Yes, My beloved, a season of change awaits you as you cross over the threshold, for truly you will see the fulfillment of many promises I have given.  Breakthrough and acceleration belong to those who have been faithful and true to Me, My Word and their calling. 

What a great encouragement to me! I believe this will give you the hope you need for crossing over to the new year, another new beginning. The old has passed, the new has come. Remember the old things no more for God is doing a new thing in your life! Here's wishing you a most blessed new year ahead and thank you all for supporting my blog all this while! God bless you with a smooth-sailing year! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment