Sunday, October 16, 2011

My blog is 1 year old!

Praise the Lord! My blog is one year old! I remember starting to blog on 15 Oct 2010. How it all began was an encouragement by a colleague that I should start a blog because I believe that what I have to say to the world is important. And thank God with that, my writing ministry has officially started. Ever since then I had been inspired by the Lord to write on various aspects of life, drawing from the life experiences and the revelations from the Word of God.

It has been a wonderful journey for me and I really thank God for His anointing. Writing has always been an area of weakness to me. Since young, I have no problems expressing myself on stage, in school and at work. However, when it comes to the written word, I always felt that my command of the language is poor. As I look at what I have written, I am amazed at the ability to express myself so easily in written form. Indeed, the power of God comes in when we are weak and devoid of human strength. And so, it can be clearly seen that all glory goes to the Lord!

I am also very grateful to all of you, my beloved audience. I really don't know how you might have chanced upon my blog for I have received feedback and comments from other parts of the world like US and Kenya. Indeed I have been so blessed by all your comments and support. I trust that you have been blessed by my blog as well. Isaiah 55:11 says 'So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing which I sent it.'

And this is what I shall continue to do in the year to come. I shall continue to share with you the Word of God so that it will bless you and change your life in the very area that you need. And having done that, you will then give all the glory and honour to God. As for me, I shall be satisfied knowing that my writing ministry has achieved the very purpose in which God started it. May God bless you richly!

No comments:

Post a Comment