Friday, October 21, 2011

Standing in faith with you

Today God put an idea into my mind. A very simple idea but will probably bring untold blessings to many people, including myself. You can call it a prayer ministry but all I wanted to do is to stand in faith and pray alongside with you, while you are waiting for your breakthrough or for God's promise to come to pass.

And so, the idea is this: if you feel prompted to share, you may drop an email to me at avinlee77@gmail.com. You can state what would you like me to pray for you in your email or you could even testify to the goodness of God in your life. I would like to be a prayer partner to you and I hope I can send God's Word to address your specific situation wherever you may be in the world.

I may not know who you are but God knows and this is just one of the ways He is telling you that He loves you and cares for you. My dear brother and sisters in Christ, this idea is truly the result of God's overflowing love in my life. 3 John 1:2 says 'Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.' This is also my prayer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment