Thursday, September 10, 2015

A NEW SEASON OF HARVEST

This is truly harvest time, a season of fulfilment and joy as God has already told me about in last July. At that time everything was pretty much the same. Worse, I was going through a very tough time, having to face the tests of bitterness and unforgiveness in different areas of my life. But when God came to notify me about the season change in last Feb, He had already been working behind the scenes to effect the shift.

In last Nov, God again bombarded me with messages about how after I had been through the fire and water, a place of abundance was awaiting me (Psalms 66:12). A season of fulfilment, restoration and harvest was awaiting me. God told me things were going to get better and they really did. Since then the spiritual atmosphere changed for the better and I experienced more joy and peace in my life than ever before. This atmosphere carried over to this year.

Though there was occasional increased resistance and distractions in my life this year, it really wasn't as bad compared to the intense challenges I faced last year. Besides I was so caught up with all the good things manifesting in my life as well as all the powerful restorations He has brought to pass in my life that I was quickly lifted up from my depressive moods. I didn't stay too long in the pits. Thank God He pulled me out quickly.

Like recently I am really basking in the goodness of the Lord, meditating upon all the marvellous things He has done in my life. Until now I am still so amazed at the mega blessing of our dream car. And thinking about what He said that this was just the beginning and more blessings are to come. He wants me to get ready to embrace the fullness of all the blessings He has prepared for us.

Journals of the Heart also talked about a time of increase. A time of increase is at the door of your life. You are even this moment increasing in your understanding of My love and devotion as well as your love for Me. A time of increase is surely at hand for you if you will only respond with yes and amen. Take Me at My Word and abide for new life is flowing to you from the vine of My heart. I revel in the overflowing of love You are giving to me today and anticipate with great excitement all to come in the days ahead.

Not only that I have also been getting more messages about change, a shift, new things, new levels of my destiny. One of the messages Journals of the Heart talked about sensing change in the air. Freshness has come to the dry and stale places of my heart. And I am moving into new realms of faith. Pastor Joel's devotionals recently also talked about today being a new day and there are new heights to climb. God wants to do a new thing in your life, bring you to a new level of your destiny. Isaiah 42:9 says that the former things have come to pass and new things God now declares.

August was such a happening month as I had a few encounters with the Lord. Ever since my first encounter with God in early Aug, indeed everything changed, just that I couldn't discern it yet. Slowly as the days passed, the Lord revealed more and more of the new things He has been doing in my life. When I see His plan unveiled, I am so encouraged and my faith arises. God also convinced me that I am no longer stuck in the rut, stuck on the same mountain. He has come to move me on to a new season.

And since end Aug, I have been seeing evidences of change, new things and the shift. Now I can clearly see that He has moved us to a new season of harvest where all the good things are manifesting. Oh how my heart swell with joy! Indeed when I am happy and enjoying life, basking in the sunshine of harvest, excited about the new things coming up, there is no room for self pity or depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment