Friday, September 11, 2015

FULL CIRCLE AT A HIGHER LEVEL

A dear sister in Christ forwarded me this link https://youtube/tXENs4Zg2kk. It was a sermon called 'Full Circle at a Higher Level' by Apostle Dutch Sheets. This message is so powerful that I just had to share on my blog. But it is so full of nuggets of truth that I may need a few more blog posts to 'linger' on this message.

What struck me at first was how he mentioned about the time spiral, coming full circle but on a higher level. Dutch Sheets talked about how he was caught up in a vision. When he looked down on earth, he saw a circle. But then the Lord brought him into the middle of that circle. He then realised it wasn't a 2D circle but a cylinder. The Lord said this to him: Full circle, higher level. He realised that when the Lord said coming full circle, it wasn't coming back to the exact place but on a higher level. This reminded me of what Pastor Prince said about the shepherd leading the sheep on paths of righteousness which actually is a circular path higher and higher up the mountain.

But this vision of a cylinder was such a revelation to me! Dutch Sheets also said a Jewish rabbi told him the Jews measured time cyclically instead of a linear progression. We measure time as a line but they measure them in a circle. Like how we would count Pentecost as 50 days but to the Jews, they count it as 7 times 7 weeks. They believe God repeats Himself in time and does things again. What Dutch Sheets saw in his vision, the Jews called it a time spiral. They believe that time is pregnant.

They believe God puts things in time and it is significant to know what every month means in Hebrew because if you know what each month means, every year when it comes to that point in time, it will be easier for you to tap into that blessing around that time. It's there in time and you come around to it every year. You will be more prepared to work with God because He does similar things during the same month in different years. 

What Dutch Sheet said gave me revelation about the significance of the months of the year. Because over the past few years, I noticed God telling me similar messages in certain months and similar things occurring during those months. I always had a deja vu feeling when I witnessed those events, being reminded of what happened before and what God told me before. I also had a feeling that I came full circle. I thought I came back to the exact starting point but actually no, I was on a higher plane. God was bringing me full circle, higher level.

Like Psalms 46:10 was given to me on 18 Jan 2008. Even though I must have encountered this verse many times over the past seven years, thinking I have finally come full circle or that His work in me was completed, I don't think it was on this exact date. Well, on 18 Jan 2015, when we sang this verse during church worship, there was an unction within me that said this is it. His work in me was finally completed. And when I looked back at the journals, I was surprised to find that it was on the exact date, seven years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment