Wednesday, November 25, 2015

CAPTIVITY IS OVER!

Recently I was impressed upon this notion that my captivity is over. Then I happened to receive an email which confirmed this. We visited the National Museum on 9 Nov and I saw that the Japanese occupation ended on 15 Aug 1945! It has been 70 years since! 70 is a significant number in the bible. The Jewish people were in captivity in Babylon for 70 years, after which they returned to Israel to rebuild the temple. I am set free from waiting and this dream is going to be be delivered soon! Praise rhe Lord!

In early June, Pastor Prince preached about Daniel praying for God to bring the Israelites back from captivity after 70 years though he knew this prophecy was coming to pass as spoken by Jeremiah. Jeremiah 25:12 says 'But when the seventy years are fulfilled, I will punish the king of Babylon and his nation, the land of the Babylonians, for their guilt, declares the LORD, and will make it desolate forever.' Pastor said God wants us to pray for our soul's prosperity in all areas even though we are already prospering in most areas.

I was also reminded about Jeremiah 29:11. This verse came after God prophesied about the 70 years of captivity in Babylon and how He will bring them back after 70 years were over. I didn't know then that God was already preempting me about the end of my captivity with this verse since last July. God wants me to pray for the manifestation to come forth now. He wants me to speak forth what was already done. This promise is already given in the spirit realm but I am not calling it forth in the physical realm.

Interestingly we just also celebrated my father-in-law's birthday on 13 Nov. It was his 70th birthday. He was born after World War II ended in 1945, after the Japanese occupation. Once again I was reminded of the fact that the war ended. I was also reminded that World War I ended on 11 Nov 1918. And this message about how the captivity was over for the Israelites also bore witness to my spirit that my captivity in waiting for this promise has also ended! Praise the Lord!

Today I read about Cindy Jacob's prophetic word given on 4 Nov. For the Lord says 'I am preparing an assault against the enemy that is going to release your captivity. For the enemy has come to take you captive, capture your emotions, your finances, to take away the things that I want for blessing and try to rob and steal from you.' But the Lord would say 'Get ready for a wave of blessings. For I am releasing blessing your way. I have prepared for you existing new events. I am doing a new thing, something that you would say: How could this turn out like this? How could it turn around so quickly?'

And the Lord would say 'When the enemy comes in like a flood, I will raise up a banner. I have angelic hosts that have gone forth as my standard bearer, that are now being sent forth on your behalf. My promises are yes and amen. My word is active. I am actively fighting on your behalf. I am working actively to answer your prayers. So know this, there will come a moment when your captivity will be reversed. It will happen suddenly, in a way that will delight you and you will see the ways of blessing coming behind it upon you.'


No comments:

Post a Comment