Wednesday, November 11, 2015

TURNAROUND AND REJOICING

During last Sunday service, Dr Marilyn Hickey told us to turn around and declared that a turnaround was about to come into our lives. Then I also read Chuck Pierce's prophetic word about this turning point. God would say to you, "Embrace your turning point. Over this past season you've been sifted and you've been strained, and you have even fought for your very breath. But this is a day of change! This is a day of rearranging! This is a time that I AM sending a three-fold cord of empowerment into your soul that cannot be broken."

"I have been rearranging your confusion, for you have not been able to see the joy in the midst of the chaos around you. This will be a time that I draw out the joy that is in you. I have placed you in that chaos that is around you to produce joy. If you will release the joy that I have developed within you, the chaos will subside and you will see the order around you."

Chuck Pierce also said: 'You are at the end of a path that I have put you on. (Isn't it interesting that 11 Nov is also a day of remembrance for WWI veterans because it marked the end of the war.) Although you have been trained and have come to a place of understanding of how to maneuver on this path, you can go no further until you rely upon Me. This will be a time that you cry out and rejoice in Me. In your rejoicing, I will begin to unlock revelation that will cause you to be able to unlock your future. Many of My people will now be at their end. However, when you begin to rejoice, you will leap into a new vision and see into the place that I have for your future!'

Another writer had this dream: Two young men and my daughter were like a special-ops team. Each had a portion of a special assignment and were skilled experts in what they did. They were very focused on an assignment somewhere in Israel. They were working very intently, but then threw their hands up and said, "This is it! We can't go any farther than where we are now." I knew they hadn't completed what they were supposed to do, and it was going to be very bad since the project had not been finished.

Suddenly, all three of them started jumping up and down, waving their arms and worshipping, and saying, "God, You are so good! Praise God! Hallelujah!" They could not contain or hold it in. In my mind, I couldn't see what had brought this kind of response. As they did that, keys started falling, and they reached out and grabbed them. When each one had a key, they looked at their key and at each other and said, "We can finish now!" Then they went right back to work.

The key is the ONE WORD of faith. As you speak that one word, your situation will change. Do not let the downdraft pull you down into the circumstances that are surrounding you. Remain buoyant with that one word. The one word is your breakthrough in this season. Declare breakthrough after breakthrough after breakthrough into everything that seems chaotic. Your buoyant faith is what causes you to arise in the midst of everything that is trying to pull you down. Don't stop at one breakthrough, but go from breakthrough to breakthrough until you are beyond breakthrough.

So now I understand better why the Lord told me to rejoice and celebrate. When I begin to rejoice, the spiritual atmosphere changes and the chaos will subside and I will see the order around me. God will begin to unlock revelation and strategies that will cause me to unlock my future destiny. It's true that I am now at the end of the path, very near the finish line but I can go no further unless the Lord brings certain things to pass in my life. I feel like I have hit a plateau and I don't know how to carry on unless God intervenes. But if I be obedient to rejoice like He said, I will leap into a new vision and see that place He has for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment