Friday, February 19, 2016

GOD IS DOING A NEW THING

After the last wave of resistance and attacks, I again begin to receive messages about letting go of my past, leaving it all behind as God is doing a new thing in my life. A similar message came up in early Jan and now it is appearing again. Yet there is slight difference in the focus of the message. In Jan, the now word was about change, about not looking back, not relying on the past for answers etc.

Now the emphasis is on God doing a new thing. The previous message required mainly response on my part but this time round, the ball is solely in His court. Of course I still have to cooperate with Him to let go of my past and move forward. God is going to show His goodness in new ways and pour out His favour on me in new ways. He is bringing me into a new level of my destiny. Get ready for the pouring of new wine. Let go in order to make room of the new wine.

God is moving me into a new season. I must shake the dust off my feet, the pains of our past so that God can bring us to a new tomorrow. Cindy Jacobs said in her recent prophetic word that God is bringing us to a new place where the fiery darts of the enemy do not wound our hearts and we are immediately able to deal with what comes at us. Those things that used to take us down emotionally and it would take days to overcome...it will now be fleeting. For God has given us authority to overcome; authority to walk in a new and higher place with me.

Cindy's word brought to remembrance what the Lord said to me in Mar 2011. That time I was also having lying symptoms in my body and I cried out to God to help me, not allow me to be tempted beyond what I can bear. In my subconscious, God seemed to be telling me that He is going to pull me out of all these. Way way out. He wants me to soar far above these symptoms and attacks. He gave me a picture of the scene in the movie 'Matrix' when Neo was breaking free from all the Smiths attacking him by shooting straight into the sky like superman. That is exactly how God is going to bring me out this time. I don't know how but God is teaching me to how to soar in the spirit.

He said to me, 'The higher you soar in the spirit, the further you can observe trouble ahead. I am going to show you things that will happen ahead of you so you can pray. You need to be aware of the moving of the Holy Spirit and learn to soar with Him as He begins to move. Simply ascend higher and higher until the small pests begin to drop away exhausted. The devil will give up when he is exhausted. Let's make him exhausted, shall we?'

I keep getting the constant refrain about how this is a new day so those things you tried and failed in the past, don't be afraid to try again. The tide has turned, the season has shifted and the set time has come. This is a new season. A new day, so you can expect a different outcome to the things you didn't have success before. God is breathing in your direction and that's what making the difference. Pastor Joel's daily readings from Breakout seemed to be talking about acceleration in the month of Feb. In Jan, he was talking about a shift is coming, suddenly your situation turns around, suddenly a dream comes to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment