Friday, February 12, 2016

RE-FOCUS ON JESUS

It suddenly occurred to me today that I lost my focus on Jesus. Oh how prone I am to forget about this! I started looking at the natural circumstances, the lying symptoms, the pressures, the winds, the storms that I lost my peace. I let my heart be troubled. The last time I realised I lost my focus was on 29 Jan. It's been nearly two weeks since I discovered I was off balance again.

I have also decided that even if I got to wait till March to see the manifestations of abundance, it is ok. I am ok to wait. I just pace myself and adjust my expectations accordingly. It was just that I thought the Lord already said no more delay and He is speeding things up, so no need to wait anymore. It's ok, I shall just wait for the supply to come in March. Doug Addison said in his prophetic word for 2016 that March is a breakthrough month. We will see a sudden acceleration of favour and advancement. Expect to see lots of movement as God is aligning us to operate at new levels. Ok, no problem, now is already mid February. Just a couple more weeks to go. Keep moving forward.

All I want right now is not to see the signs of God's work or a turnaround in our circumstances. I don't wish to set my eyes on what can be seen. I want to look past all these things in the natural that I can only see. There is so much more that I cannot see. I just want to set my eyes on Jesus and focus on Him. I just want to remain in a place of peace and joy, enjoying my fellowship with God. The Lord knows that the enemy causes so many negative things to occur in my life and around me but He said I must not let these be my focus. I am just tired and need to rest. I guess I am just worn out from watching and looking out for the things God said are coming yet there are still no signs of them yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment