Thursday, February 11, 2016

WHAT IS HAPPENING, LORD?

For the past few days, I literally felt like I have been going through the worst possible time in my life in relation to pressing on towards the finish line. I have been experiencing lying flu symptoms before Chinese New Year started. I couldn't understand why this was happening to me all over again, just like last year. I felt really very tired having to go for visits to relatives' houses in that condition. This time praying in tongues, taking holy communion and putting anointing oil didn't seem to work. In the end, I saw a doctor yesterday and took antibiotics for the infection that was causing the cough. But thank God I made it through Chinese New Year and I am on the road to recovery.

In the midst of all this pain and discomfort, I know something great is happening in the spiritual realm. Something is going to happen. I know I have been sensing and saying this since January but nothing much has been happening in the natural. I have been told to press on, press forward as the tipping point, the breaking point has been reached and there was less than 45m to the finish line. Then I saw Lana Vawser's blog post about this being the seventh round circling Jericho and the walls are shaking, about to crumble.

There was a time in September 2014 that I was impressed upon circling the tower of Jericho. I thought I was in my seventh day, seventh round but it still wasn't. But I knew I had definitely started my Jericho March, just that I didn't know which day I was in. Unknown to me, I still had some distance to go. Then in last August and September, I was again impressed upon the tower of Jericho but this time it was more about giving a loud shout after hearing the trumpet call. This would signify the last round of the 7th day march. But still my manifestation hadn't come yet.

I kind of forgot about this until I saw it in Lana Vawser's blog. Then I realised that God is confirming that this is really the last round. On hindsight I saw He has started preparing me to possess my promised land since September 2014. I have been going around the walls for the past 7 years and now is the time to move into possessing my possession. In October 2014, I told God not to let me think I had only 100m left when I still had a few miles more to go. It was only last week that He started telling me my set time has come and there was only less than 45m to go. Then now He is telling me that the walls of Jericho are coming down!

I have been hearing recently that the tides have been turned to my favour, winter is over and spring has come, my set time of favour has come. That the sound of abundance of rain is coming my way. It is raining and in fact, pouring. I am no longer in the cocoon, I am out of it. It is time to jump, time to fly. But honestly, whatever I have been seeing and experiencing was really the opposite. From November's attacks until now, I couldn't make sense of what those attacks were for because I haven't seen the manifestation of those mega blessings. I haven't seen the good coming out of those attacks.

Yes, I thank God that I experienced to an extent those mega blessings from last August to October but after that, all seemed to go quiet. I went through those attacks, disappointments in November and December, but I still haven't seen the good things coming out yet. Nope, our financial situation has not changed yet. And my dream still hasn't manifested.

Yet I still thank God and rejoice and keep my expectancy high for I know it is coming. But what I didn't expect was another wave of attack on my body. Twice I was so tired and in pain that I cried out to God for help a few times. I really had no strength left. I told God I was really very weary...why all these things had come against me? I wondered why giving birth to this dream was so tough. The pains were so unbearable that I nearly wanted to give up last night. But I knew the Lord wouldn't allow me to, especially not when I was so close to the finish line. I had come too close to give up now. The finish line was in sight and within reach.

Then when I woke up yesterday, I found that His messages were still the same. He has promised and will give me the desires of my heart. He will do more in a year than what I can do in ten years. Nothing is impossible for Him. Resurrection power is coming into my life now, so don't limit God to my natural understanding. He will gain more glory than He ever did in my life through this miracle. He has not forgotten about me and He knows exactly what I have been through. He is still working behind the scenes on my behalf. Yes, I am coming out of my shell, my cocoon, out of the shadows. Just a little while more, maybe a few more days and those signs of spring will be in full manifestation.

No comments:

Post a Comment