Tuesday, February 2, 2016

HIGHLIGHTS OF PROPHETIC WORDS

Recently I read a few articles of prophetic word given by different writers and there appears to be a common thread in their messages. Hence I thought of sharing this with you. Hope it will bless you.

Possessing the land

I AM not releasing darkness to you. You have asked Me for My will to be done in you as it is in heaven, and all of hell and the enemy’s destructive weapons cannot keep you back from My perfect will, says the LORD. I will give you the desires of your heart, and bring you into your personal promised land where you will possess the good of the Land.

Arise and face the walls and obstacles and giants and iron chariots with fierce and stubborn faith and trust in Me, and watch the walls come down, the chariots topple over onto the enemy, their horses to stumble, the giants to be destroyed and the enemy to run in fear from you, My ready warrior.  Defeat is not an option either as I have fully empowered you to POSSESS the land, says the LORD. Get ready!  Get set!  GO!

Positioning

You have entered into a key time of positioning in advancing yourself, so that you can assist others into a place of breaking through…  I say to you access is granted for opportunities and doors that are in place. They are positioned before you in venues that will yield fruitfulness and increase.  There is an inward enrichment that will bring forth a great outflow of resources as you have now locked into the key source, which is Me.

As you inhale My life, My love and My joy, it will be exhaled into the atmosphere that will touch others with a fresh wind of my presence.  So breathe in My life and exhale it for great rejoicing will come from the well from which you can draw from now. There is a spiritual provision and favor that is being poured upon you and it will open up new levels of understanding.

Things are not the same

You have seen well, for I am watching over My Word to perform it.  The enemy fights against you; but he shall not prevail against you, for I AM with you, says the LORD, to deliver you. I AM coming, My Child.  When the Lion roars, the enemy fears and trembles.  When I speak, my servants prophesy. Forget about the past.  No longer shall you cower in fear at the sight of the enemy.  For the righteous are as bold as a Lion.  Your LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter His voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake.

Time of Increase and possessing

Your prayers unto me in the quiet place will increase your capacity to grow in purpose and be filled in me to a greater measure.  There is increase over you in these next seven days. Receive what you need in this hour for enlargement for it will build a greater momentum later.  Allow yourself to see pass things that will try to distract you now because you are coming to a major turn and it is important that you don’t lose sight of what is being prepared now.

Pray and wait before me for wisdom and might, along with light and revelation so that you will be able to transition from the place of (seeing) visualizing a thing and actually (receiving) acquiring these blessings that are available to you now. You are coming out of a narrow place, that which was once a restricted place, to a place of expansion, growth and maturity in me from various vantage points.

No comments:

Post a Comment