Monday, February 29, 2016

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Last Saturday, a sister sent me an email about Phyllis Ford's recent FB post on 24 Feb. It was about arising to possess our gates now. There comes a time, when the season is ripe and the Lord is saying: Arise and possess the gates. This was what she posted.

I woke up very early this morning and the Lord said, “Arise, pray and possess the gates.” I knew it was key instruction.  David would always inquire of the Lord as to whether it was time to go up or not.  Strategic warfare is just that. . . .  strategic. Battles can be won many ways.

Sometimes, it will focus on moving in a direction of unity and love without being divided in what we do, think, or say.  It can be casting down imaginations, thoughts and perceptions that might try to invite themselves in our way seeing or thinking about a thing.  There are so many ways. . . . . a wise person once said to me, “If you can’t dance, you can’t fight.” 

There comes a time, when the season is ripe and the Lord is saying, Arise and possess the gates.  Gates mean many things, it has everything to do with entry, access, and dominion. I heard the Lord saying, “Press in because He is about to release abundance (spiritually and naturally) upon His people.”

I have been waiting and watching for this time.  Two scriptures came to my heart: So I stationed armed guards at the most vulnerable places of the wall and assigned people by families with their swords, lances, and bows. After looking things over I stood up and spoke to the nobles, officials, and everyone else: “Don’t be afraid of them. Put your minds on the Master, great and awesome, and then fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes." Nehemiah 4:13-14 The Message Bible.

“I’ll go ahead of you, clearing and paving the road.  I’ll break down bronze city gates, smash padlocks, kick down barred entrances.  I’ll lead you to buried treasures, secret caches of valuables — Confirmations that it is, in fact, I, God, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name.  It’s because of my dear servant Jacob, Israel my chosen,” Isaiah 45:2-3 The Message Bible.

Time to position ourselves for serious prayer through (praise/ worship/ word). Get ready as the Lord leads you in intercession to kick some stuff out of the way. Warriors – Arise and possess your gate!

I was in KL over the weekend when I saw this word and I knew the Lord was saying something to me. When I first read this, my heart leapt because I knew He is telling me now is the time to possess this inheritance. I have been waiting and watching for this time and now it has come. God is finally giving me instructions to arise and possess the gates. It sounds like the blowing of the ram's horn before the walls of Jericho came tumbling down. He wants me to press in because He is about to release abundance. This is a double confirmation about how my set time has come.

When I was shopping in KLCC, I walked into a children's clothing store and it was playing the song 'The Final Countdown'. My spirit leapt when I heard this song because I was just singing this song a few days ago. When I heard this song, I felt a strong unction in my spirit that this is really it. I have really come into a set time. This is really the final countdown. I also thank God He reminded me again today with Pastor Joel's sermon 'Your set time for favour'.

No comments:

Post a Comment