Tuesday, July 28, 2015

HALF-YEARLY REVIEW

My care leader reminded us the other day that we have already gone past half of our year of His restoration. We should take stock of the thanksgiving items for this half year. Well, it's always good to give thanks to the Lord. Here's my thanksgiving list:

1) I have handed over the baton to my current care leader and members have transitioned well
2) Evidences of care group members' spiritual growth: God showed me that this was the fruit of my labour as I plowed into their lives in the past few years
3) I have published two e-books, blogging more regularly and almost finished writing my third book
4) I have also been relieved of my obligations in the healing ministry
5) Joshua has grown to be bolder and more talkative nowadays
6) I am having the time of my life now: nice holidays, camping, chalet, family activities
7) Restoration in many areas: relationship with my mum, foregone benefits etc
8) Many longings fulfilled and surprises: branded bag, bouquets of flowers, handphone
9) More strongholds destroyed as I came out of my valleys and God caused me to overcome the giants

All glory to Jesus! It's time for you to take stock of your blessings too. And get ready for more blessings to come as the second half of this year would be more exciting than the first half. Like Pastor Joel declared: Your second half of 2015 can be one of the greatest seasons of your life! 


No comments:

Post a Comment