Monday, July 6, 2015

WHAT HAPPENED AT THE CROSS

I just like to share this powerful animation video produced by our church. This breathtaking video was first unveiled in our church on 20 Apr 2014. Recently when Pastor Prince preached at Hillsong Conference 2015, he showed this video again. Every time I see this video, it never fails to bring me to tears when I realised what Jesus did for me at the cross.

Every time I see it, God is reminding me that after all Jesus did for me at the cross, how can I not be blessed? How can I not receive this promise? How can I not walk on favour ground? He reminded me that every promise was paid for by Jesus' death at the cross and all I have to do is claim it. I was reminded that Jesus redeemed me from all the bad things including sickness, disease, condemnation, poverty and in exchange, He gave me favour with God. I am now walking on favour grounds. How can I not be blessed?

I encourage you to take some time to watch this video. I promise that after watching it, something powerful will happen to your spirit. Your faith will arise and cause you to face your giants and possess your inheritance, everything that Christ has purchased for you at the cross. Are you ready? 

No comments:

Post a Comment