Friday, July 3, 2015

THANKSGIVINGS

Thank God that I am really enjoying the good life, appreciating the blessings God has given me, having the time of my life, being happy and contented with where I am now and experiencing the joy that the moment is bringing. No longer am I pining for another season while being in this season. I am truly present in this season and can better appreciate the people, place and journey as it is. Not letting them slip past me only to realise later to have regrets later on about how I should have seized each moment.

Nowadays I take life more easy and learn to let go more. Nothing seems to be of a life and death matter so decision making is less stressful. Once I understand that everything that happened in my life is all a part of His plan, it takes the pressure off me. It's usually not a life-and-death issue to miss what God was saying once in a while, or take a wrong turn or make a mistake because God will course correct me. If it was a critical decision, God would intervene to make sure that I chose wisely. He is leading and guiding my path. And He will always work all things out for my good.

Besides, if I am meant to experience something, those opportunities will appear in my life at His right time, not on my own timing. I will never, in a sense, miss the door that He opened for me. Destiny is the event that will necessarily happen in a person's life. Even at some point if I felt like I missed that opportunity, God will still cause the door to be opened in my future for me to walk through it. That's how good God is.

Living in gratitude right now for everything in my life at the present time is a blessing because when I move on I will have no regrets. At some point I know every season has its end date. New doors will open leading to new friends, new places, new lives and new ways of doing things. I no longer fight such things because I understand that as time marches on, so must my life otherwise I will start regressing. Because God is a progressive God, He wants us to keep moving forward, pressing on for the next dream even as the current one is being fulfilled.

I thank God that He really has me where He wants me to. Now I do things to keep myself happy and I choose not to dwell on negative things that would affect me, I focus on the blessings and the good work God is doing in my life. I noticed I have come to a place where I am grateful to what He has done, I have seen His wonderful works in my life and finally I am able to enjoy my life, not putting my life on hold while waiting for a promise to come to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment