Thursday, October 15, 2015

14 OCT 2015: MY BLOG IS FIVE YEARS' OLD!

I was so caught up with the new things in my mind, especially the Mothers' Group that I forgot about the 5th year anniversary of my blog! It was a kind sister who reminded me about it yesterday! She wrote it in an email to inform me yesterday but I only realised it when I read it today! I really want to thank God for reminding me when I forgot about it. I want to thank God for His faithfulness in those five years. There were so many times I wanted to give up blogging, wondering if people ever read my blog or even if it was making an impact in people's lives.

But the Lord kept me going on, reminding that it is not about me but about sharing what He wants me to tell the world. It is about Jesus. Thank God for five good years of blogging and may the Lord bless me with many more good years of writing ahead of me! All praise and glory to Jesus! I am excited at this five year mark because the Lord said it is an important milestone. I am excited at where the Lord is bringing me to from now on...

No comments:

Post a Comment