Thursday, October 22, 2015

REJOICE AND WORSHIP HIM

Recently I was impressed to rejoice and worship the Lord. Because I have received a word from the Lord through a sister which greatly encouraged me, He has lifted my spirits and my soul was no longer downcast. Then I read in Journals of the Heart about how worship creates an open portal between heaven and earth. As I tremble at His word, the earth shakes. And like a mighty underground spring, the Word dwelling in me is brought to the surface in a free-flowing fountain as I release praise and thanksgiving. It rises to the very heavens where it is returned in a downpour of revelation and truth.

Journals of the Heart also mentioned this. You will reap what you sow. Sow worship and you will reap desire to worship. In doing this you will bring life to the innermost parts of you being. Attitudes will change and doubt will become faith. Every attitude and doubt subjected to the atmosphere of worship is translated from the sphere of the impossible to the possible. Draw aside and be with God. Let your heart rejoice and be glad. God has everything covered and you will come to know this at a deeper level if you worship. Every act of worship is one more block in the house you are building for God. Let the innovative power of worship make a way where there is no way. Worship opens the doors of revelation (Psalms 25:14).

So wipe your tears away and start rejoicing now, start praising Him, start thanking Him in advance for the wonderful things He has done for you. If only you knew what He has in store for you, you will be rejoicing now. Nehemiah 8:10 says 'Go your way, eat choice food, drink sweet drinks...for the joy of the Lord is your strength.' God wants me to start having an expectancy of the big birthday present He has already prepared for me, waiting to be unveiled. God must be hiding grin right now, He just cannot wait to see my expression when that day comes. I am excited too.

No comments:

Post a Comment