Tuesday, October 20, 2015

LIVING ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL

I was reminded of TD Jakes book 'Unlocking God's purpose in your life', a chapter that talked about what it means to live in this new dimension we have been launched into. This caused me to think about how living in this new normal is like. Recently I felt that it is time to function in this new capacity. An experience or moment of power is great but you need to learn how to move forward after that moment. How to start living and functioning at a new dimension as a new normal. The touch of power was simply a transfer point that would launch one from one dimension to the next.

I wonder how it is like living on this new level, new dimension of power. Like asking in Jesus' name and receiving answers to my prayers every single time. Having faith and confidence that whatever I asked for, I would surely receive it. I imagine living on a level where I can be with God while I am walking…while I am going about daily chores and administrations. I have learnt of God in the quiet place then busy places, though sometimes hectic, will be like pools of deep silence because we will walk in them together.

All the while I know that moment has the power to call something out of me that only functions at a new, higher level. This is why stuff inside me has not come to the surface yet. It's not that I don't have what it takes, I do. However, what's inside me is prepared and positioned for another level. If it came forth earlier, it would be destructive. If I started sharing, imparting, offering and releasing what I currently have stored up inside, no one would get it. I would be written off, they would call me crazy.

This moment when His power meets my potential is intentional. It is designed to launch me into a new level where everything inside me will have its place to come forth. I begin to visualise for once what it would be like on the other side of my moment. What happens when His power unleashes the potential within me? How will I be? How would I have changed? I might have a gift of faith so that when I lay hands on the sick, I know they will recover and they will. I might have a greater sense of discernment so that I can pinpoint the root cause in a person's life. And a greater revelation of His word and His power. I will see more signs, wonders and miracles in my life.

Honestly I really cannot imagine. Because I have never lived in that new level. It's like God's deliverance is different from us conquering a stronghold. Deliverance is well and good but not always His best. What He wants is for us to build our faith and exercise it, and in doing so, to obtain victory in all area of our life so we need not be bullied by the evil one again. I have a vision for my life. I hope to help God's people overcome the giants in their life, to come out of bondage but I cannot do it until I have overcome it myself. Then I can show them the way to and from the secret place of the Most High.

I was asking Heng last night what living on a whole new dimension means to him. He replied that for me, it would be walking in divine health. Where I used to have lying symptoms and need divine healing, the new level will see me living in divine health. It simply means that I wouldn't be bothered by the lying symptoms anymore. I will be healthy and strong all the time. This is such a wonderful thing considering I have been attacked in this area so many times. Finally I don't have to bother about the stupid lying symptoms.

Not only that, our children also will be walking in divine health. They will be healthy and strong. I will enjoy parenting to the fullest. And even if there are lying symptoms, I will know how to exercise my faith by praying for divine healing. Operating on this new level will also allow me to pray for other babies and teach other mummies to believe God for healing. This has been something on my heart for a couple of years: to minster to other mothers. May God empower me to arise and go in His power!

No comments:

Post a Comment