Wednesday, October 28, 2015

MY BIRTHDAY

I woke up feeling excited about today because it is my birthday. I can't wait to see what my Abba has in store for me. What kind of birthday present He has prepared for me...I was told to be expectant. There was a heavy downpour in the morning and I woke up to a cool refreshing morning. I was awakened by the sounds of messages on my phone. When I looked at my handphone, I saw so many well wishes from CG members. I felt so loved.

One member pointed out that there has not been rain for the past week and this morning's showers speak of God's blessings in my life. He said that I shall see more good days to come, days dripping with His goodness and abundance! Indeed this is like Leviticus 26:4 'I will give you rain in its season, the land shall yield its produce, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.' What a wonderful way to start my birthday with heavy rains! This is really harvest season for me! Thank you Jesus!

When I went out during noon, I was at this Japanese restaurant. But I didn't go there for lunch. We had this rewards card that would be expiring by the end of the month. I wanted to exchange it for a $20 voucher. There were two free items (maki and gyoza) on the card but I wasn't going to eat there so I was thinking to forego that. But when the service staff asked me if I would like to eat in or pack the items, I was pleasantly surprised. I told them I would like a take-away. Later when I came back to pick up the items, the staff told me the kitchen made a mistake and prepared tempura udon for me instead of gyoza (Japanese dumplings). But they would not charge me for this item. It was free for me! This never happened to me before so immediately I knew it was Daddy God's doing! I felt so blessed.

Then in the afternoon, I was prompted to open the present that my brother and his girlfriend gave me on last Sunday. I waited till today to unwrap my present. To my big surprise, it was an Ashlyn Anne bag which I saw on Sunday and thought about buying! It couldn't be such a coincidence so I knew my Daddy God was the One behind it again! Thank God I didn't buy it on Sunday! It was like I just had that desire and then God fulfilled it. It was like so spot-on that I couldn't believe it! God is so good to me!

In the evening, Heng surprised me by bringing us to try out a new Korean restaurant. The food was quite nice, and I loved the side dishes. Recently I am quite passionate about Korean food because I keep seeing them eat their meals in the Korean dramas. Ha ha! I have been watching too much Korean drama too! Then we bought a small cake home to sing the birthday song, with Joshua playing on the piano as background music. I guess the best part of the day was when I received a prophetic word from an anointed sister, which was like God speaking to me! What a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment